The Pelican-Hardigg AL3226-1604 Single Lid Case is made from high-density polyethylene and rotationally molded for exceptional strength and durability. This series proves ideal for our most challenging military and industrial applications where the conditions are extreme and case contents are sensitive and mission critical.
From intricate foam inserts to cutting and welding cases for unique or oversized applications, the Pelican-Hardigg Single Lid series is highly customizable. Do you need a pressure relief valve? Stainless steel hardware? Locking capability? Please give us as much detail as possible, and we can help you answer any questions you might have and maybe ask a few of our own. Our goal is to provide the best solution for your requirement, the first time.
Pelican-Hardigg AL3226-1604 Features:
- Construction: Made of a single piece of lightweight, high-impact polyethylene.
- Stacking: Mold-in ribs and corrugations allow for secure, non-slip stacking, columnar strength, and added protection.
- Attachment points: patented molded-in metal inserts for catch and hinge attachment points, provide strength and spread loads to the container.
- Impact resistance: positive anti-shear locks prevent lid separation after impact, and reduce stress on hardware.
- Splash resistance: molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines provide splash resistance and tight seals, even after impact.
- Protection: The container has reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection, and recessed hardware for extra protection.